Indian Elephant Themed Metal Compact Mirror
SKU #: 126-INDIAN FAVORS
Lovely & Elegant
Due to high demand, this item is Temporarily Out of Stock until October 29, 2018. You may pre-order to have incoming stock allocated to your order!
These lucky elephant compact mirrors are made to thrill with a fabulous detailed and colorful Indian theme. The mirrors are crafted from silver metaland feature a bold hot pink elephant on a deep blue and gold background. The elephant wears a blanket, resplendent in gold, red and black. Teal, red and green accents swirl around the borders and into the middle for a perfect finish.
The compact opens to reveal a normal mirror on one side and a 2x magnified mirror on the other. An easy-to-use front button clasp and a hinged back allows smooth opening and closing. Further details include:
- Size of mirror is 2 3/4" diameter.
- Indian elephant themed compact mirror.
- Made from silver metal.
- Hinged for easy opening and closing with a front button clasp.
- Top of compact features an elephant in hot pink, gold, red and black.
- Background is deep blue and gold with teal and gold swirls.
- Lid is covered with a clear epoxy dome.
- Opens to reveal a normal mirror and a 2x magnified mirror.
- Packaged in a clear gift box with gold rope wrap and bow Indian themed 'For You' card.
- Sample of 1 priced at $1.84 cannot be purchased with additional quantities of this item. Limit of 1 sample, in total, per order.
Please allow up to 5 business days to fulfill your order; then add ship time from NY.
Other items you might want to order:
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
I was looking for a party favor for an Indian Baby Shower to give to guests that was a hint of traditional but also budget friendly and would be of use. These mirrors look stunning when I got them and better than I expected based on pictures and description on the website. I received them very quickly and had direct contact from the seller during the whole process which made the experience fantastic and very personable.
I look forward to sharing these during the event and getting the feedback. I'm pretty sure everyone will enjoy the uniqueness of the gift.